Thursday 13 October 2011

Aloha Juice Feast #4 - Salt Water Flush & Wheatgrass Juice


Aloha Sangha! Today was an amazing day, my brother Marques and I started off by going to the farmers market in Ventura, CA... it was my first time at this particular location. Lots of vibrant organic produce including some kiwi's grown locally in Ojai! I could hardly believe my eyes when I was the sign that said "Ojai Kiwi's", I was like WHOH! I pulled the vendor aside and said I have to come out to his farm and see what he's working with but unfortunately for me the growing season just ended. The farmer was nice enough however to show me some pictures from his farm and it was an amazing sight to see. Kiwi's actually grow on a vine like structure it looked like nothing I would have imagined. After talking with the kiwi farmer I went about my business and picked up about 6 bunches of organic black kale, lots of celery, cucumbers and lemons. The highlight of the farmers market today was stopping to get a fresh rack of wheatgrass as well as a shot of fresh wheatgrass juice! As it turns out the lady that grows the wheatgrass her and her family have their green houses in Ojai as well, just another sign from the universe Ojai is exactly where Brother Echo needs to be. There's so much love and progressive thinking out that way I'm really looking forward to soaking up and sharing the love. After the farmers market my brother and I ran some errands and eventually ended up getting back home. Once we got home I realized I needed to either do an enema or salt water flush (I should of ...

Frye Shirley Harness Boot Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links